Friday, September 2, 2011

We need Sponsors

The fastest way for us to accomplish The 24 Hour Miracle is to get 10 - $100 sponsors for the month of September.

Sponsor us for the month of September and we will tweet and blog about you and your products or services. We will wear your promotional gear and take pictures wherever we go. For example, if my favorite beverage, Dr. Pepper sponsors me, I'll not only drink Dr. Pepper every day, which I almost always do anyway, but I'll wear a Dr. Pepper t-shirt every day for a month and take a picture wearing my Dr. Pepper shirt and drinking an ice cold Dr. Pepper every day for a month and post those pictures to twitter and my blog!

It's a simple idea and it's just an example of something that I'd do to earn a Dr. Pepper sponsorship!

Do you have a product or service? Would you like to sponsor us for $100? Leave a comment or tweet us and we'll get back to you ASAP!

Help us accomplish The 24 Hour Miracle!

Thank you!

KT
The 24 Hour Miracle

No comments:

Post a Comment