Thursday, September 8, 2011

We're rolling in Tampa

We're over half way through the Tampa - The 24 Hour Miracle and we're rolling! I'm excited about the whole journey that's starting right here in Tampa!

I'll be picking my friend's brain in a little while, I'm going to try to squeeze some marketing tips out of him so we can get the buzz and the momentum building even more. I'm reading an infamous marketing guide too. Hey, we all start somewhere, right?

So this is good news, we'll be selling the Tampa Discount Cards until we sell out! Supplies are limited, once they're gone, they're gone!

Save BIG money!!!
15 discount offers at local Tampa merchants!

Help a Local Charity!!!
Our goal is to contribute 3000 meals to the Tampa Food Bank.

Support Local Business
15 local Tampa discounts!

Get yours Right Now!!



Remember, we started with 300 Tampa Discount Cards. Once they're all gone, we hit our goal!

Get yours today!


Kris Tomb
The 24 Hour Miracle

No comments:

Post a Comment